Other Dillinger steels – at a glance
- Longitudinally profiled plate (LP plate) from Dillinger features a thickness profile (cross-section) which varies across plate length. This permits particularly efficient production of large beams, for bridge projects, for example.
- Our P420M HT steel is used to meet additional temperature-resistance requirements in the same field. This is a thermomechanically rolled fine-grained steel with a minimum yield strength of 420 MPa in the lowest thickness range.
- Dillinger supplies modern CrMo and CrMo(V) steels for construction of petrochemicals reactors, with their demanding specifications.
- S500G1+M/G2+M is a thermomechanically rolled fine-grained structural steel. This steel permits weight reductions thanks to its high and constant minimum yield strengths in the respective dimensions range.
- ASTM A829 – Grade 4140/4142 are quenching and tempering steels in accordance with American codes of practice and convince users with their excellent cleanness and homogenous microstructure, precisely defined hardness and mechanical-strength range in delivery state.