Due to increasingly tight project time schedules, flexibility and short term supply play a more and more decisive role. Dillinger Middle East’s customers benefit from the fact that they receive ex mill and ex stock products out of one hand.
Brand new HIC specification in Dubai stock - from now on
appropriate for project business:
- meeting Saudi Aramco specification 01-SAMSS-016 and 32-SAMSS-004
- 3.2 certified + origin proven
- immediate use possible without additional testing
- high availability
- dual certified SA 516 grades 65 and 70
- thickness 10 to 80 mm
- HIC resistant
- appropriate for strong PWHT conditions, 3 cycles
- 3.2 certificate by accredited lab and Aramco approved inspector:
- HIC resistance
- mechanical properties in t/4 AND t/2
- letter of origin
• HIC resistant DICREST steels SA 516 Gr 60, 65, 70 (10 - 80 mm)
• Boiler and pressure vessel steels SA 516 Gr 60, 65, 70 (6 - 200 mm)
• Alloy steels SA 387 Gr 11 Cl 2 (10 - 50 mm)
• Marine steels AH36 / DH36 with ABS certification (10 - 80 mm)
• Offshore steels EH36 with ABS certification (10 - 60 mm)
• Offshore steels BS 7191 355EMZ / API 2H-50 / S355G8+N (10 - 100 mm)
• Offshore TMCP steels API 2W-50 / S355G8+M / S355G10+M / S355ML (10 - 70 mm)
• Structural steels S355J2+N / S355K2+N / A 572 Gr 50 (10 - 200 mm)
• Structural steels S460ML+Z35 EN 10025-4 (8 - 180 mm)
• Construction steels A 537 Cl 1 (10 - 100 mm)
• Construction steels EN 10025-5 S355J0W / A 588 Gr B Mod (3 - 25 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 400 (10 - 100 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 450 (10 - 100 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 500 (10 - 100 mm)
• High tensile steels DILLIMAX 690T multi certified to EN 10025-6 S690QL / A 514 Gr B (8 - 180 mm)
• High tensile steels ABS Gr EQ70 (8 - 180 mm)
PO BOX 17592
Between Junction 12&13
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 50 553 4514
Mobile: +971 50 553 4515
Mobile: +971 50 708 2439
Mobile: +971 50 708 9079
PLOT NUM 14 & 15
Mobile: +91 98676 45268
The Akita Noshiro offshore wind farm project, which recently began commercial operation, is the first large-scale offshore project ever built in Japan. Dillinger supplied approximately 26,300 tons of heavy plate for the monopile foundation structures, in thicknesses ranging from 50 to 100 mm. read more...
High-strength steel from Dillinger, measuring up to 220 mm in thickness, has been used for Liebherr’s largest ever heavy-duty crane, the HLC 295000. read more...
Dillinger was awarded the "Innovative through Research 2022/2023" seal for its activities and investments in research and development. read more...
The new ship lift that recently opened in Niederfinow is built with steel from Dillinger. Located at the eastern end of the Oder-Havel Canal in Niederfinow in Brandenburg, it hoists ships in a suspended steel trough over a 36-meter difference in elevation from the Oder into the Havel Canal and vice versa. read more...
Since September, Dillinger has been relying on a changed sales organization. With a focus on reducing complexity, the structure has been streamlined so that internal processes can be accelerated. At the same time, focusing on customer needs and market developments remains a top priority. read more...
In Dillinger's E-Service customer platform you can find the optimal grades for specific steel applications and you can carry out a fast and effective analysis of Dillinger feasibility.
Among other interesting things, we also provide useful tools, such as welding tools or Hollomon parameter calculation.
Find more documents in Downloads
Innovative top-quality steel products, total orientation around our customers' needs and unceasing technological development in close cooperation with our partners form the basis of our success - as they have for more than 333 years.
© 2016 Dillinger All rights reserved.