Due to increasingly tight project time schedules, flexibility and short term supply play a more and more decisive role. Dillinger Middle East’s customers benefit from the fact that they receive ex mill and ex stock products out of one hand.
Brand new HIC specification in Dubai stock - from now on
appropriate for project business:
- meeting Saudi Aramco specification 01-SAMSS-016 and 32-SAMSS-004
- 3.2 certified + origin proven
- immediate use possible without additional testing
- high availability
- dual certified SA 516 grades 65 and 70
- thickness 10 to 80 mm
- HIC resistant
- appropriate for strong PWHT conditions, 3 cycles
- 3.2 certificate by accredited lab and Aramco approved inspector:
- HIC resistance
- mechanical properties in t/4 AND t/2
- letter of origin
• HIC resistant DICREST steels SA 516 Gr 60, 65, 70 (10 - 80 mm)
• Boiler and pressure vessel steels SA 516 Gr 60, 65, 70 (6 - 200 mm)
• Alloy steels SA 387 Gr 11 Cl 2 (10 - 50 mm)
• Marine steels AH36 / DH36 with ABS certification (10 - 80 mm)
• Offshore steels EH36 with ABS certification (10 - 60 mm)
• Offshore steels BS 7191 355EMZ / API 2H-50 / S355G8+N (10 - 100 mm)
• Offshore TMCP steels API 2W-50 / S355G8+M / S355G10+M / S355ML (10 - 70 mm)
• Structural steels S355J2+N / S355K2+N / A 572 Gr 50 (10 - 200 mm)
• Structural steels S460ML+Z35 EN 10025-4 (8 - 180 mm)
• Construction steels A 537 Cl 1 (10 - 100 mm)
• Construction steels EN 10025-5 S355J0W / A 588 Gr B Mod (3 - 25 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 400 (10 - 100 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 450 (10 - 100 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 500 (10 - 100 mm)
• High tensile steels DILLIMAX 690T multi certified to EN 10025-6 S690QL / A 514 Gr B (8 - 180 mm)
• High tensile steels ABS Gr EQ70 (8 - 180 mm)
PO BOX 17592
Between Junction 12&13
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 50 553 4514
Mobile: +971 50 553 4515
Mobile: +971 50 708 2439
Mobile: +971 50 708 9079
PLOT NUM 14 & 15
Mobile: +91 98676 45268
The energy group Ørsted builds on steel from Dillinger for the construction of the offshore wind farms Gode Wind 3 and Borkum Riffgrund 3. This time, Ørsted is using monopiles that are connected to the wind turbine without a transition piece. 66 foundations, which are up to 100 metres long and weigh around 1,200 tonnes, are being manufactured by Steelwind Nordenham, a subsidiary of Dillinger. read more...
Setting sail with Dillinger LP plates read more...
Our DIFENDER special steel is your best choice when you need to meet ultra-high security requirements with the minimum of weight. DIFENDER protects civilian and military armoured land vehicles and water craft, cash transporters and buildings against ballistic and explosive attack. read more...
ROGESA Roheisengesellschaft Saar mbH and Zentralkokerei Saar GmbH (ZKS) consistently implement their sustainability strategy and annually award suppliers from the "Solid Fuels" and "Iron Ores" sectors on the basis of the defined sustainability and quality criteria as part of the supplier management system newly introduced in 2019. read more...
In Dillinger's E-Service customer platform you can find the optimal grades for specific steel applications and you can carry out a fast and effective analysis of Dillinger feasibility.
Among other interesting things, we also provide useful tools, such as welding tools or Hollomon parameter calculation.
Find more documents in Downloads
Innovative top-quality steel products, total orientation around our customers' needs and unceasing technological development in close cooperation with our partners form the basis of our success - as they have for more than 333 years.
© 2016 Dillinger All rights reserved.