Due to increasingly tight project time schedules, flexibility and short term supply play a more and more decisive role. Dillinger Middle East’s customers benefit from the fact that they receive ex mill and ex stock products out of one hand.
Brand new HIC specification in Dubai stock - from now on
appropriate for project business:
- meeting Saudi Aramco specification 01-SAMSS-016 and 32-SAMSS-004
- 3.2 certified + origin proven
- immediate use possible without additional testing
- high availability
- dual certified SA 516 grades 65 and 70
- thickness 10 to 80 mm
- HIC resistant
- appropriate for strong PWHT conditions, 3 cycles
- 3.2 certificate by accredited lab and Aramco approved inspector:
- HIC resistance
- mechanical properties in t/4 AND t/2
- letter of origin
• HIC resistant DICREST steels SA 516 Gr 60, 65, 70 (10 - 80 mm)
• Boiler and pressure vessel steels SA 516 Gr 60, 65, 70 (6 - 200 mm)
• Alloy steels SA 387 Gr 11 Cl 2 (10 - 50 mm)
• Marine steels AH36 / DH36 with ABS certification (10 - 80 mm)
• Offshore steels EH36 with ABS certification (10 - 60 mm)
• Offshore steels BS 7191 355EMZ / API 2H-50 / S355G8+N (10 - 100 mm)
• Offshore TMCP steels API 2W-50 / S355G8+M / S355G10+M / S355ML (10 - 70 mm)
• Structural steels S355J2+N / S355K2+N / A 572 Gr 50 (10 - 200 mm)
• Structural steels S460ML+Z35 EN 10025-4 (8 - 180 mm)
• Construction steels A 537 Cl 1 (10 - 100 mm)
• Construction steels EN 10025-5 S355J0W / A 588 Gr B Mod (3 - 25 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 400 (10 - 100 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 450 (10 - 100 mm)
• Wear-resistant steels DILLIDUR 500 (10 - 100 mm)
• High tensile steels DILLIMAX 690T multi certified to EN 10025-6 S690QL / A 514 Gr B (8 - 180 mm)
• High tensile steels ABS Gr EQ70 (8 - 180 mm)
PO BOX 17592
Between Junction 12&13
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 50 553 4514
Mobile: +971 50 553 4515
Mobile: +971 50 708 2439
Mobile: +971 50 708 9079
PLOT NUM 14 & 15
Mobile: +91 98676 45268
DILLINAL was further developed as a special solution for transportable tanks. Using this weldable, fine-grained structural steel, notable for an even more remarkable combination of mechanical strength and toughness, we exhaustively exploit all potentials for minimising the tare, boosting transportation payloads and thus improves the CO2 balance for the product transported. In addition, we significantly improve the welding processing for the fabrication shop. read more...
SHS – Stahl-Holding-Saar (SHS) and its companies Dillinger and Saarstahl achieved an overall B grade in the 2021 ratings for “Metal smelting, refining & forming” by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), a global nonprofit environmental protection organization. SHS was included for the first time in the CDP’s “Supplier Engagement Leadership Board”. read more...
Cutting DILLIDUR and DILLIMAX into smallest components can be as simple as this. Use the new processing information for your projects. read more...
Today, Dillinger is expanding its digital service facilities in its online E Service customer portal with "myE Service". Even this first expansion stage provides a number of very useful improvements, further spectacular innovations will follow. We will not disclose any more about the latter here, let’s focus firstly on the current changes. read more...
Steel from Dillinger was used to build the gigantic Boston Flood Barrier protection system recently commissioned in Boston (Lincolnshire), UK. read more...
In Dillinger's E-Service customer platform you can find the optimal grades for specific steel applications and you can carry out a fast and effective analysis of Dillinger feasibility.
Among other interesting things, we also provide useful tools, such as welding tools or Hollomon parameter calculation.
Find more documents in Downloads
Innovative top-quality steel products, total orientation around our customers' needs and unceasing technological development in close cooperation with our partners form the basis of our success - as they have for more than 333 years.
© 2016 Dillinger All rights reserved.